90 SE Bridgeford Blvd, Bend, OR 97702 (541) 385-0752

Frequently Asked Questions

  • Text Hover

General FAQ

Are you properly licensed, bonded and insured?

Yes. We are registered with the Construction Contractor Board of Oregon (CCB #62366).

How do I verify if you are licensed, bonded and insured?

You can verify all of that information with the Oregon Construction Contractors Board. They can be reached by phone at (503) 378-4621 or by email at ccb.infor@state.or.us.

How long has Spectrum Building & Restoration been in business?

Spectrum Building & Restoration has been a licensed company in Oregon since 1989.

What’s the difference between a reconstruction contractor and a regular general contractor?

While many contractors are fully qualified to construct a new home or complete a variety of remodeling projects, insurance restoration requires a combination of years of practical experience and a considerable amount of highly specialized training, certification and equipment.

Does your company specialize in reconstruction of damaged property, or is it a sideline for you?

Insurance reconstruction of damaged structures requires a large investment in training, certification and equipment. Many years ago, we made the commitment to focus on the highly-specialized field of construction and that is all we do.

Do you belong to any trade associations?

Yes, we are proud to be a member of many trade associations specializing in restoration.

Water Damage Reconstruction FAQ

I've had water damage in my house. Can you repair it?

Yes. After the structure is dry, we can come in and repair any damage that water has caused.

Do I have a choice about who I hire?

Yes. There is a lot of misconception in the industry about having to use whomever your insurance carrier “recommends.” It is your choice! We use industry standard pricing through Xactimate for any reconstruction job and get prior approval from you and/or your adjuster before starting the job.

What happens if you find mold?

If we find mold, we will notify you and/or your adjuster and discuss how we should proceed.

  • Text Hover