- Are you properly licensed, bonded and insured?
- Yes. We are registered with the Construction Contractor Board of Oregon (CCB) #62366
- How do I verify if you are licensed, bonded and insured?
- You can verify all of that information with the Oregon Construction Contractors Board. They can be reached by phone at (503) 378-4621, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How long has Spectrum Building & Restoration been in business?
- Spectrum Building & Restoration has been a licensed company in Oregon since 1989.
What’s the difference between a reconstruction contractor and a regular general contractor?
- While many contractors are fully qualified to construct a new home or complete a variety of remodeling projects, insurance restoration requires a combination of years of practical experience and a considerable amount of highly specialized training, certification, and equipment.
- Does your company specialize in reconstruction of damaged property, or is it a sideline for you?
- Insurance reconstruction of damaged structures requires a large investment in training, certification and equipment. Many years ago, we made the commitment to focus on the highly-specialized field of construction, and that is all we do.
Do you belong to any trade associations?
- Yes, we are proud to be a member of many trade associations specializing in restoration. For a full list of our trade memberships please click here (link to trade page)